FIRST WEEK BACK
We all had an AMZING first week back! Our teacher hearts were so happy to be back in our classrooms with our students.
Please have your student bring a water bottle EVERYDAY. Only the bottle filling station portion of our drinking fountains are working.
Starting September 21st, ILCS is now going to mandate Google Authentication for Zoom access. This means students will not be able to log into Zoom without their ilcsweb account. Those of you logging into Zoom sessions through Google Classroom should not see any change. However, students using the app with a Meeting ID will now be asked to login with Google and use their ilcsweb.com email address and password.
This week your child's STAR reading level, good fit book range, and AR goal were sent home. :) You can use that information to help your child select books to read and quiz on during their independent reading time. Remember that we have created a Resource Library for you on EPIC Books that can be used as well!
Students are allowed to take AR quizzes at home, 7 days a week, between 8:00am and 6:00pm without a proctor. :)
To take a quiz:
1. Login in to the Accelerated Reader (AR) site HERE.
2. Click on the "I'm a Student" button.
3. Enter your student's username and password (found on their login sheet in their yellow work folder).
4. Click on the orange "Accelerated Reader" button.
5. Search for the title of the book
6. Click on "Take a Quiz"
7. Select the "Reading Practice Quiz"